The Towers of Chestnut Hill is a 16-story, luxury condominium complex located 6 miles west of Boston in the highly desirable Chestnut Hill neighborhood. This majestic gated community consists of 423 residential units nestled on 17 acres of well-manicured, tree-studded lands. Living quarters are either one, two or three-bedroom units, all offering spacious, airy floor plans. Square footage ranges between 854 – 2,345. Each unit has a large open concept living area, with high ceilings and a wall of windows that brighten up the entire room with natural light. The property abuts Webster Conservation Area, a forested 118-acre park that is home to Hammond Pond, marshes & sandstone cliffs frequented by hikers & rock climbers. Amenities abound and include a heated indoor pool, fitness area, community rooms, children’s play zones, 24-hour doorman, concierge, ample guest parking and so much more!
Living at The Towers offers the best of city-style living without the hassle! Step outside the front door and immerse yourself in the vibrant lifestyle of Chestnut Hill. Enjoy a short walk to a variety of eclectic boutiques, shops, entertainment and restaurants. Want to head into Boston or commute to work? No worries…The Tower’s prime location affords you easy access to major highways, buses and the MBTA trains.
For History and Architecture Enthusiasts
The Towers of Chestnut Hill was built in the late 1970’s and is part of the Brutalist architectural style that emerged in the 1950s and grew out of the early-20th century modernist movement. Brutalist buildings are characterized by their massive, monolithic and ‘blocky’ appearance with a rigid geometric style and large-scale use of poured concrete. The Boston area is home to over 40 Brutalist buildings, putting Boston on the international map as a center for Brutalism in America.
Frequently Asked Questions
Condos include storage space and can rent additional space.
Yes, many residents grow vegetables and flowers on the property.
.7 mile from The Towers.
- .7 mi walk to Chestnut Hill T station
- .9 mi walk to Newton Centre T station
- 5 min walk to #60 Bus next to Bloomingdales. (It runs every 30 minutes to Kenmore Square T Station.)
- 5 minute walk to Longwood Medical Centre Bus next to Bloomingdales
Take Our Virtual Tour
The proximity to Boston, public transportation and Newton’s reputation as a successful, safe and stable community initially drew me here. Many of the Towers features and amenities have become integral to my daily life, such as laundry, on-site parking, pool and weight room, plus occasional cultural events make this an engaging place to live.
Location, Location, Location! Convenient to an eclectic array of shopping and dining. Easy access to the city and short commutes to other Boston suburbs. Love the year round pool, sauna, community rooms and ample outdoor green space. The board, onsite management and maintenance staff are deeply committed to continual improvements of the property and taking care of the needs of a diverse community of residents.
Vision & Mission Statement
A diverse and inclusive residential community that combines the vibrancy of city-style living with all the benefits of a welcoming, upscale suburban neighborhood.
The Towers of Chestnut Hill is committed to
- Providing a responsive on-site management and maintenance staff whose primary goal is to provide peace of mind to all residents.
- Maintaining a transparent leadership team that responds to the needs of all residents.
- Upholding the beauty and vibrancy of the property, inside and out, so all residents are proud to call The Towers their home.
- Actively promoting and branding The Towers to the community at large so we stay top of mind and relevant to the target audience we look to attract.
The Towers is managed by Barkan Management Company, the largest provider of residential property management services in New England. Founded in 1964, Barkan has grown to manage upwards of 13,000 units covering over 90 properties housing nearly 90,000 residents. To learn more about Barkan, please visit their web site.
- Lois Goldman – Property Manager
- Peter Handlin – Assistant Manager
- John Breckner – Facilities Director